Healthcare Spending Accounts for 17.9% of the GDP
…and Lea Creative Group wants to help your practice get its share.
No matter if you are scrambling to catch up to other medical practices or if you are a local trendsetter, it is imperative that you include professionally-produced video content into your healthcare practice marketing strategy. The healthcare industry recently embraced video as a means to engage and convert existing and potential patients and it is time for your practice to follow suit. Although it is widely known that patients search for healthcare information and solutions on the Internet, these statistics may surprise you!
- 87% of online marketers utilize video in their marketing efforts.
- Almost 1/3 of all Internet users (that’s a Billion of them) watch video on YouTube.
- Over 500 million hours of video are watch on YouTube, every day.
- A vast majority of executives report that if both text and video are available on the same subject, they are more likely to choose video.
- The average consumer spends on average 89% more time on a website that has video.
Video marketing is an effective way to build brand awareness because the majority of people are turning to online videos for entertainment and education. Video content provides opportunities for creativity and versatility, and if done right, it does not eat into your marketing budget. With online videos, your medical practice can improve conversion rates, increase outreach and significantly improve patient engagement levels.
Did you know that our Director of Photography went to medical school?
He sure did! And that experience uniquely qualifies him to work in a practice or hospital setting.
We collaborated with one of our Synergistic Creative Partners to create this video for Dr. Warren Krackov in Orlando. Take a look at the video and give us a call at (386) 414-0788 to get started with your practice’s healthcare marketing video.